5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set sail for the idyllic island of La Graciosa on a half-day cruise from Lanzarote and soak up the scenery aboard a luxury catamaran. Explore the village of Caleta del Sebo, cruise along the island’s south coast, and tuck into a traditional Spanish paella lunch with sangria, then enjoy swimming, snorkeling, or kayaking at the French Beach.
- Half-day La Graciosa catamaran cruise from Lanzarote
- Relax on deck with a mojito cocktail as you set sail across the El Río Strait
- Cruise around the beaches and bays of La Graciosa
- Enjoy a delicious paella lunch on-board, accompanied by traditional sangria
- Dive in to swim, snorkel, or kayak at the French Beach
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only in Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise resorts
Towel to dry off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Muelle de, C. la Quemadita, 0 S/N, 35541 Orzola, Las Palmas, Spain
There is a Lineas Romero office in the harbour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegan and vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change of excursion
- Please bring you passport or Identity card with you when traveling between the Canary Islands
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It´s not necesary to print the ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that for bookings made within 24 hours of departure, pick-up is not guaranteed. You should head directly to the meeting point. If you require pick-up service at your resort or hotel contact the local supplier directly after booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lineas Maritimas Romero S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lanzarote: La Graciosa island cruise with lunch and water activities
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Bus ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLanzaroteArrecifeShore Excursions - Canary IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Canary IslandsBus Tours - Canary IslandsDining Experiences - Canary IslandsLunch Cruises - Canary IslandsDay Cruises - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsShore Excursions - ArrecifeCatamaran Cruises - ArrecifeBus Tours - ArrecifeDining Experiences - ArrecifeLunch Cruises - ArrecifeDay Cruises - ArrecifeWater Tours - ArrecifePorts of Call Tours - ArrecifeHalf-day Tours - ArrecifeShore Excursions - Puerto del RosarioCatamaran Cruises - Puerto del RosarioBus Tours - Puerto del RosarioDining Experiences - Puerto del RosarioLunch Cruises - Puerto del RosarioDay Cruises - Puerto del RosarioWater Tours - Puerto del RosarioPorts of Call Tours - Puerto del RosarioHalf-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCategory
César Manrique Foundation (Fundación César Manrique)Jardín de Cactus (Cactus Garden)La GeriaFamara Beach (Playa de Famara)Playa BlancaJanubio Salt PansJameos del AguaPlaya del JanubioVilla de TeguiseEl GolfoAquapark Costa TeguiseAqualava Waterpark RelaxiaPapagayo Beach (Playa de Papagayo)Jose Saramago House Museum (A Casa José Saramago)