- Half-day La Graciosa catamaran cruise from Lanzarote
- Relax on deck with a mojito cocktail as you set sail across the El Río Strait
- Cruise around the beaches and bays of La Graciosa
- Enjoy a delicious paella lunch on-board, accompanied by traditional sangria
- Dive in to swim, snorkel, or kayak at the French Beach
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
Departure & Return
There is a Lineas Romero office in the harbour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegan and vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change of excursion
- Please bring you passport or Identity card with you when traveling between the Canary Islands
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It´s not necesary to print the ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that for bookings made within 24 hours of departure, pick-up is not guaranteed. You should head directly to the meeting point. If you require pick-up service at your resort or hotel contact the local supplier directly after booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lineas Maritimas Romero S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands