- Half-day cruise to Costa de Papagayo from Puerto del Carmen
- Stop to swim, snorkel, and discover the coastline on a kayak
- Feast on a paella lunch, and refresh with drinks from an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lanzarote are included
Departure & Return
Once you are in Puerto del Carmen´s harbor, go to the last deck, where you will find the boat, a catamaran named "Princess cat" with the Lineas Romero logo and thephrase "I love Papagayo".
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then, set sail southwest toward the southern tip of Lanzarote. During the cruise, enjoy the luxurious facilities of your catamaran, and take advantage of an open bar serving alcoholic and soft drinks.
On arrival at the pristine beaches of Costa de Papagayo, drop anchor and plunge into the Mediterranean Sea. Recline on the beach, swim in the ocean, or use snorkeling equipment and kayaks to explore the area further.
Before the catamaran makes its return journey to Puerto del Carmen, enjoy a paella lunch, and soak up some final rays before being transferred back to your Lanzarote hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that for bookings made within 24 hours of departure, pick-up is not guaranteed. You should head directly to the meeting point. If you require pick-up service at your resort or hotel contact the local supplier directly after booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lineas Romero
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "They offered kayaks and life vests so who wanted to take a swim they could." See review