Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
At trip to Lanzarote isn't complete until you experience the raw beauty of Timanfaya National Park, and sip the wines of La Geria valley. On this guided tour, save precious time by hitting both attractions in a single day. Follow your guide through Timanfaya's colorful lava flows, learn about the park's geothermal activity, and consider a camel ride upgrade. Wrap up the day with a stop at a seaside village, and wine tasting in La Geria.
- Take in Timanfaya's moonlike vistas, created by 18th century lava flows
- Visit the village of El Golfo, Janubio salt flats, and La Geria vineyards
- Enjoy a great value—park admission fees and wine tasting are included
- Hassle-free air-conditioned bus transportation, with hotel-drop off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and dropup
Experienced Official Guide
Timanfaya National Park
Free wine tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be sent to your email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY First Minute Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's nicely planned, the only thing is that the time at El Lago Verde is set too short imo, it would have been nice to have at least 30min." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day South Lanzarote Tour and Timanfaya National Park
7 to 8 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLanzaroteBus Tours - Canary IslandsFull-day Tours - Canary IslandsBus Tours - ArrecifeFull-day Tours - ArrecifeBus Tours - Puerto del RosarioFull-day Tours - Puerto del RosarioCategory
Jardín de Cactus (Cactus Garden)Jose Saramago House Museum (A Casa José Saramago)Famara Beach (Playa de Famara)Aquapark Costa TeguiseLa GeriaPlaya BlancaVilla de TeguiseLanzarote AquariumJanubio Salt PansLagOmarCésar Manrique Foundation (Fundación César Manrique)Aqualava Waterpark RelaxiaEl GolfoJameos del Agua