- Half-day La Geria vineyards guided walk
- Trek the vine-coated hills of La Geria, one of the world’s unique landscapes
- Absorb the black sandy landscapes and see how vines are grown in individual shallow holes
- Learn how winemakers developed their methods to overcome the dry conditions
- Visit a top-notch winery to taste Lanzarote’s white Malvasia wines
- 5.9-mile (9.5-kilometer) route of moderate intensity
- Group limited to maximum of eight, with wine tastings, snacks, water, and return transfers from Lanzarote hotels included
Departure & Return
If you join us using your own transport we will meet at Bodega Rubicon.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTICE for clients staying in Playa Blanca and nearby areas: please contact us before booking as certain restrictions apply regarding the pickup service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blackstone Treks Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff