- Spectacular views of the Grand Canyon as you cruise the Colorado River
- Two days of white-water rafting over rapids up to Class Seven
- Delicious meals and camping accommodation along the riverside
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Las Vegas
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years of age
- We recommend you bring: water shoes, towel, camera, swimsuit (wear under clothing), sunscreen, lip balm, hat, sun glasses (with straps), personal hygiene items
- If you wish to bring a camera / go pro, be sure you can attach it to yourself securely
- Dress in layers. The canyon can be very hot during the day and cold at night so be prepared!
- Personal items will be stored in a dry bag and transported on a separate raft. Smaller items (such as camera, glasses etc) can be safely stored on your your raft.
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lets Go Grand Canyon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 46 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 45 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 45 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms