Departure & Return
375 East Harmon Las Vegas 89109 Alexis Park All Suite Resort is located a short 20minute walk to the strip
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- FIRST DAY: Your adventure begins with a welcome meeting at 8 am. Please make your own way to the Joining Point Hotel listed in the Essential Trip Information for this itinerary.
- LAST DAY: On the final day, this trip finishes at approximately 4 pm on arrival in Las Vegas. You will be dropped at the same location as the joining point. If departing this day, please do not book any flights before 6 pm.
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement applies to all nights on your trip and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
- COVID: Please ensure you have checked local state information regarding COVID-19 restrictions and regulations before you travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands