- Take a full-day tour from Las Vegas to Area 51
- Learn about Area 51’s infamous history
- See a variety of points of interest
- Lunch, snacks and bottled water are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. If the minimum number has not been met, you will be offered another date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Assuming the tour company fixes this safety issue, this is a fun tour if you're looking to see Area 51 and surrounding desert areas that are incredible , but you'll need to read up on the area's history+lore beforehand, unfortunately." See review
- "Try and alien burger too while you on the tour." See review
- "There was lots of room, seats were comfy and most importantly there was air con, which was definitely needed as it was 40+ degrees!!" See review