- 9-hour Arizona ghost town and wild-west tour from Las Vegas
- Stop to snap photos of the mighty Hoover Dam
- Visit ghost towns and the ‘almost’ ghost town of Chloride
- Visit notorious Oatman Hotel, haunting ground of ‘Oatie the Ghost’
- Be part of a cowboy shootout and buy a drink at a local saloon
- Lunch and roundtrip transport from select Las Vegas hotel included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Maximum of 14 people per tour
- Boxed lunches include a choice between a turkey, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich. Please advise at the time of booking your sandwich preference. If you do not, a vegetarian sandwich will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Get away from the noisy city and explore the small quiet cities of the ghost towns." See review