Explore our promoted experiences
- Death Valley Explorer Tour by Tour Trekker
- Stops at Furnace Creek, Devil's Golf Course, Badwater, Zabriskie Point, and more
- Astounding natural features
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
First, make a brief stop at the Furnace Creek Visitor Center to gather some maps for the journey. Browse some of the books for sale and collect a Death Valley stamp for a National Park passport, if desired.
From there, drive to the Badwater Basin, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere at 282 feet below sea level. This surreal landscape at Death Valley features one of the largest protected salt flats in the world — too harsh for most plants and animals to survive in. Then travel down Badwater Road to the Devil’s Golf Course, a large salt pan on the floor of Death Valley, located in the Mojave Desert within Death Valley National Park. The rain and wind continually erode this region, shape-shifting the ground into different-looking terrain with the weather.
Finally, experience the most breathtaking view in Death Valley: Dante’s Peak, a mountaintop overlook more than 5,000 feet above the desolation of Death Valley. Pull out the smartphone or camera to capture the breathtaking panoramic views. Interestingly, on a clear day, Mount Whitney, the highest point in the United States, and Badwater Basin, the lowest point in the US, can be seen from here.
Along the way, learn about Death Valley’s history, landscape and wildlife, plus the urban legends of ghost towns and long-abandoned gold mines along the way.
Lunch is included, so please make a sandwich selection in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. Choose from turkey, Italian, ham, deluxe turkey (with cranberry and stuffing) or veggie.
Notice: This tour is seasonal and only operates from September to May.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Jeep Tours Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands