- Kayaking tour on the Colorado River follows a gentle section to Emerald Cave
- River guide ensures the safety of a small group limited to 15 paddlers
- Kayak, paddle, PDF, snacks, and bottled water are provided for you
- Transport is provided from Las Vegas hotels to Willow Beach Marina
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have the right to cancel a booking if there are not enough travelers
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- Most days our tours fill up but in the event we don’t have enough travelers to fill the minimum numbers your day we will offer another date or refund you 100 percent of your money.
- Be advised that Emerald Cave is not a paddle through cave but more of a grotto style.
- Weight limit is 260 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Dogz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands