- Ghost-hunting tour in Goodsprings, Nevada, with transportation to and from Las Vegas
- Walk around the remains of an old Nevada mining town with your guide, who will share anecdotes about local ghost sightings
- Use the provided ghost-hunting equipment to try to locate spirits at the Pioneer Saloon and Gallery
- Enjoy dinner with your group at the Pioneer Saloon
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside in the Casino Valet (not the Hotel Valet).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your trip in the evening with a drive (approx. 25 miles (40 kilometers)) outside of town to Goodsprings a former mining city that today lies abandoned. During your drive you'll watch a short video about what you'll experience during your tour. When you reach town, first fuel up for your ghost-hunting with dinner at the Pioneer Saloon (who wants to hunt for spirits on an empty stomach?).
Then grab some ghost-hunting equipment as you follow your guide on a hunt by foot for evidence of the paranormal phenomenon reported to be found in town. You’ll follow your guide into dark, desolate abandoned buildings in search of some of the ghosts that call Goodsprings home. As you walk, you’ll hear tales from your guide about the various ghosts that haunt town, and theories about why they persist to this day.
Head inside the town’s famous Pioneer Saloon and Gallery, more than 100 years old, which is said to be haunted by a gun shot victim and a miner. Hear about the various sightings of these two specters by visitors and employees alike, and then do some investigation of your own using your included ghost-hunting equipment. Learn the history of the town, see bullet holes left in the wall of the saloon from gambling shoot-outs and listen to stories about how Clark Gable waited there for three days to learn the fate of Carol Lombard in the crash that took her life.
At the conclusion of your excursion, you’ll return to Las Vegas.
Please note: This tour will involve walking through uneven terrains (deserted and destroyed buildings and a cemetery). Please wear close toe shoes as sandals and open toe shoes are not permitted for your safety. Please also be sure to wear warm clothing in winter months as it will be cold most nights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven terrains, closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to desert climates, layers are strongly recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vegas Specialty Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.