- Discover Eagle Point and Guano Point at the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- See the 900-year old Joshua Tree Forest
- Make a stop at the mighty Hoover Dam for amazing photo opportunities
- Take an optional helicopter ride to a bluff overlooking the Colorado River
- Breakfast, lunch and bottled water included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, take in the views from Guano Point and Eagle Point, home of the breath-taking Grand Canyon Skywalk. Then wander around the Native-American Village to learn about the culture and history of many of the areas tribes.
Helicopter Upgrade: The day's most exciting event is in a helicopter. Hover your way down into the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, descending some 4,000 feet (1,200 meters). While inside the canyon take some time to explore and take photographs.
The tour concludes when you're dropped off at your hotel in Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 300lbs (136kg / 21.4st) or additional fees apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. If the minimum number has not been met, you will be offered another date or full refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews