- Travel in air-conditioned comfort to the Grand Canyon in new 12-passenger vans
- Las Vegas river rafting takes you through the mighty Colorado River
- See the incredible natural waterfalls hidden throughout the canyon
- Maximum of eight passengers per raft
- Las Vegas white water rafting is a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, van transportation is provided to the Colorado River.
At the banks of the Colorado River, meet a Native American guide, who provides a brief safety orientation and equipment overview (life vests and rain gear provided) before boarding a pontoon raft. From there, the voyage continues along the Colorado River over Class III+ rapids before the water evens out. Stops are made throughout the trip to discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including a side hike to Travertine Waterfall.
Enjoy a complimentary boxed lunch in the solitude of the canyon and be sure to bring a waterproof camera for incredible photo opportunities. From here, it’s smooth floating past fluted rock formations and historic Separation Canyon.
Then travel back by van to Las Vegas for your hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- We recommend you wear shorts and t-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath, tennis shoes or river type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
- We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof bag for your camera (eg ziplock bag), money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lets Go Grand Canyon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 31 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would bring swimming goggles because the water gets in your eyes and so you need to turn away." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews