- Complimentary air-conditioned round trip transportation from selected hotels to the departure point
- Ride through the dusty trails in the McCullough Mountain range, Hidden Valley and across the Roach Dry Lakebed
- Longest ATV tour in Las Vegas and the shortest ride to get there
- Inclusive of all local taxes, fees, and equipment
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival, receive a comprehensive safety briefing, then set out to explore the rugged desert and mountain terrain. Ride through Hidden Valley to McCullough Mountain Range, passing extinct lava beds and Roach Dry Lake Bed on the way.
After a day exploring this impressive mountain and desert territory, relax on the comfortable, air-conditioned return ride to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers' sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 275 lbs.
- Due to COVID-19, you will no longer be stopping in Primm, NV for lunch for the health and safety of all guests
- Most travelers can participate
- Our helmets goggles and gloves go through a 3-step cleaning process All gear are washed in a bleach/detergent water solution followed with spray of alcohol 99% isopropyl We are going above and beyond what is required disinfecting our equipment and gear Your health and safety is our main concern
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If your looking for a ATV trip, this is the one." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews