- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You must redeem your ticket at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas first. When your ticket ticket is processed you will be given a voucher for your Hard Rock Cafe meal.
- You do not need to visit Madame Tussauds and Hard Rock Cafe on the same day
- You can dine at the Hard Rock Cafe during regular operating hours (after going to Madame Tussauds first)
- Most travelers can participate
- Reservations are required for Hard Rock Cafe and are on a first come first served basis.
- If you upgrade to include the outdoor Gondola experience you will also receive your Gondola voucher when you check in at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas. You are responsible for making a reservation in person with the outdoor gondola for your boat ride. Reservations are required and are on a first come first served basis. Reservations cannot be made over the phone. Your boat could be shared with other parties. The date and time on your ticket is for your admission to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Rate Displayed is a per person rate.
- Attractions do not need to be visited on the same day
- Madame Tussauds and the Gondola are both located at the Venetian Hotel.
- OPERATED BY Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Madame Tussauds Admission with Meal at Hard Rock Cafe and Optional Gondola Ride.