7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Live commentary is provided in English.
7-day tour to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands and Grand Canyon national parks, and Monument Valley
Camping accommodation (self-inflating sleeping pad, if option selected)
Lodging accommodation (if option selected)
Meals per itinerary
Navajo-guided Jeep tour
Transportation by air-conditioned mini-bus
If Self Drive Option Selected- Cost of rental car not included with tour.
There is a USD80 (camping) or USD50 (lodging) meal charge to cover your meals per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sleeping bag (if camping option select, bring your own or purchase one at the beginning of the trip)
Departure & Return
4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Meet in hotel lobby
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- All camping equipment-fully sanitized between tours
- New Tour Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- option to camp or stay on hotels. Please book your rental car- (cost of rental car not included) feel free to extend your rental car and add a night at the Grand Canyon or anywhere else in the area! You will have access to an expert guide at certain locations and throughout your tour. All tour planning notes, routes and suggestions, will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to your tour.
- New Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Sleeping bags are not provided; you must bring your own, and if you don’t own a sleeping bag, your guide will make a stop at a store where you can purchase one
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- You will be required to set up your own tent with the help of your tour guide
- Dinners are prepared at the campsite and are a communal effort, participation is required
- Please note: You will be required to pay a USD80 (camping) or USD50 (lodging) supplement charge, payable on the first day of the tour, to cover your meals per itinerary, if camping this covers 6 breakfasts, 6 evening meals and 7 picnic style lunches, if hotel option selected the kitty covers lunches only.
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
You can cancel up to 57 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 57 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 56 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 56 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: 7-Day Highlight Tour of Southwest Mighty Five
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaHiking - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaMulti-day Tours - NevadaWalking Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsHiking - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsMulti-day Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffHiking - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffWalking Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Venetian® Resort Las VegasBally's Las VegasTuscany CasinoPark MGM Las VegasParis Las Vegas Hotel & CasinoZappos TheaterGrand Canyon South RimNeon MuseumLas Vegas Natural History MuseumTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionGold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)Alibi Las VegasLINQ PromenadeFour Queens CasinoFortification HillNational Atomic Testing MuseumCasino at the Tropicana Las VegasMandalay Bay Resort and CasinoLas Vegas Motor SpeedwayThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace