- Get married in minutes with this Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel
- A licensed minister signs your marriage license and files it with the county clerk
- Bring a friend (or two)—up to two guests allowed as witnesses
- The Marriage Bureau is just two minutes away if you need to get a license before
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Booking is for two people only, marrying each other.
- You must bring a Nevada Marriage License to the Chapel at the time of your Reservation.
- This Booking is not appropriate for guests but you may bring your own witness.
- Marriage License Information:
- The cost of the Nevada Marriage License is $102.00. There is no blood test or waiting period. Documents such as divorce decrees, death certificates or birth certificates are not required in Nevada. You will need a passport or a driver's license for identification. The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open daily from 8am to midnight (12am). It is located at 201 E. Clark Ave, Downtown Las Vegas. The Minister will file your Marriage License for you at the Clark County Recorder's Office to ensure legal recognition.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Wedding Chapel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Quickie Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel.