- Incredible photo ops at Seven Magic Mountains and Hoover Dam
- Upgrade to include a thrilling view from the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Tasty breakfast, snacks, and bottled water included
- Exclusive VIP Grand Canyon access- no need to wait in long lines for park shuttles.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Mobility Scooters
- The Minimum Age is 5 Years Old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY MaxTour LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "So convenient to book on line, east front door hotel pickup and drop off" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews