Departure & Return
We have a small shop inside the Fremont9 Building. After booking we send you a confirmation From Atomic Scooters. It includes a more detailed description of how to find us.
|Monday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Atomic Scooters Rentals & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms