- Wild West sunset horseback ride with dinner
- Round-trip transportation included
- Ride into the sunset on an afternoon horseback riding adventure
- Conclude with relaxing around the campfire under the bright stars of the Nevada desert.
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
After a safety briefing, head out on a horseback riding tour through the southern Nevada desert, following your experienced guide who ensures your comfort at all times.
During the horseback trail ride, you’re surrounded by gorgeous mountains and Joshua trees, silhouetted against the sunset. As dusk descends, marvel at the orange glow under open skies and, if you are lucky, you may catch sight of bighorn sheep, roadrunners, jackrabbits and other wildlife native to the desert outside Las Vegas.
On your return to the ranch, you’re served up a classic country-style dinner. Dig into your choice of chicken or steak (vegetarian option also available) accompanied by a baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls, and a slice of good old-fashioned apple pie.
Conclude your evening with a cowboy (or cowgirl) campfire under the stars (weather permitting). Then relax on the return drive to your hotel—with time to enjoy Las Vegas' legendary nightlife.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Please note: The campfire is weather dependent and may not be able to occur if there is wind or rain
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must wear closed toed shoes. Long pants are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild West Horseback Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Facilities are basic (portaloo), this is the great outdoors so don't expect thrills." See review
- "Super convenient ( and friendly) transportation, beautiful weather/scenery, lovely people and horses, delicious food, and all at a wonderful price." See review
- "Highly recommended for anyone to enjoy a breakfast or dinner out side the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews