Departure & Return
To reach Porta Napoli enter Lecce by car from the Lecce-Brindisi highway, then park in Viale San Nicola (near the cemetery). Porta Napoli is a few dozen meters away.
The Basilica of Santa Croce is located not far from Piazza S. Oronzo and from Viale XXV Luglio, which constitutes the exit towards the new city.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WelcomeLecce - Boutique Travel and Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff