Departure & Return
We will meet at the Kum Beach Club, equipped with bar, restaurant, bathrooms and showers. You can sip a drink while waiting for the preparation at the start of the excursion. We will start kayaking from the adjacent free beach. You can decide to do excursion at 9:30 am or 3 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Naturalmente Salento
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Kayak & Canoe Adventure: Roca, the Marine Caves on the Pirate Route.