2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazzetta Arco di Trionfo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Piazza Sant'Oronzo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Puglia with Antonella and her team
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lecce Private Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Lecce Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLecceWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaCategory