8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an up-close experience of Puglia’s picturesque countryside on this languidly paced, full-day bike tour. Meet your guide, set off from Lecce, and continue onwards to Acaya, where you’ll see its historical castle and stop for light refreshments. Then, head to the Adriatic coastline and go for a refreshing swim before visiting Le Cesine Nature Reserve: the region’s last-remaining wetland habitat. Finally, bike back to Lecce along scenic country lanes.
- All cycling equipment is included
- Enjoy an up-close experience of Puglia’s beautiful landscapes
- Visit Acaya, Le Cesine Nature Reserve, and other local highlights
- Learn about the history of the region from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLecce, Lecce, Province of Lecce, Puglia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Ciclopi srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLecceMountain Bike Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaCategory