Explore our promoted experiences
- A guided bicycle ride through stunning Otranto and the surrounding rural coastlines
- Cover thousands of years of Italian history, from megalithic sites to a 19th-century lighthouse
- Get exclusive access to Le Constatine, a cultural center dedicated to traditional weaving
- Enjoy a tasty, freshly cooked regional lunch spread and a complimentary iced coffee
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Ciclopi srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.