8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Cover more sights in less time during this scenic, off-the-beaten-track bike tour, with stops at prehistoric ruins, a Byzantine crypt, and the turquoise bay of Porto Badisco, with options to swim or rent a canoe. Enjoy fresh, regional delicacies with a traditional local lunch spread, cooked in a stone oven. You’ll also be treated to a tasty iced coffee as you cruise the magnificent coast.
- A guided bicycle ride through stunning Otranto and the surrounding rural coastlines
- Cover thousands of years of Italian history, from megalithic sites to a 19th-century lighthouse
- Get exclusive access to Le Constatine, a cultural center dedicated to traditional weaving
- Enjoy a tasty, freshly cooked regional lunch spread and a complimentary iced coffee
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Via D'Aragona A, 20, 73028 Otranto LE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Ciclopi srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Otranto and Surroundings Full-Day Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLecce4WD Tours - PugliaSporting Events - PugliaNature and Wildlife - PugliaExtreme - PugliaMountain Bike Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaCategory