Are you interested in?
26 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
64 Tours & Activities
Food and Wine Lover's Guide to Puglia
0 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to grips with Apulia cuisine in an intimate, private cooking class at the home of a local “Cesarina” (chef). Accompany them to the local market beforehand to select fresh produce—and don’t worry about the language barrier—before going to their home and cooking three regional recipes. Complete the experience by tasting red or white wine and authentic Italian espresso.
- Tuck into a 3-course meal of Apulia specialties
- Taste a selection of local drinks, from wines to espresso
- Choose from a morning or afternoon class for added flexibility
- Take home an apron and shopping bag as reminders of the experience
Saved to wishlist!
Sample pasta dishes: "Ciceri e tria" - fresh pasta with chickpeas or Orecchiette or Gnocchi
Sample dessert dish: Pasticciotto leccese or Taralli zuccherati or Tiramisu or similar typical desserts
Private Cooking Class
Tasting of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
Departure & Return
Departure PointLecce, Lecce, Province of Lecce, Puglia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P187
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLecceUnique Experiences - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaDining Experiences - PugliaUnique Experiences - BrindisiCooking Classes - BrindisiDining Experiences - BrindisiUnique Experiences - TarantoCooking Classes - TarantoDining Experiences - TarantoCategory