2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of the jewels of Puglia, Lecce is rich in history and world-class sights—and a private walking tour is the perfect way to get up close and personal and immerse yourself in the city’s atmosphere. Admire the ruins of the city’s Roman–era amphitheater, see the baroque splendors of the Piazza del Duomo, take in the Basilica di Santa Croce, and learn more from your guide.
- A private tour lets you beat the crowds and see the sights
- Pick a departure time that works best for your itinerary
- See the city’s major landmarks, from Roman ruins to baroque churches
- Learn all about Lecce’s millennia of history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPorta Napoli, Piazzetta Arco di Trionfo, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
Return DetailsChurch of the Holy Cross, Via Umberto I, 1, 73100 Lecce LE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P11