- 3-hour rickshaw tour around Lecce with a private guide
- See the busy streets and historical sights of Lecce from a comfortable rickshaw bike
- Ride by monuments such as Basilica di Santa Croce and the Roman ruins on Piazza Sant’Oronzo
- Sample the region's culinary delights including bruschetta or ice cream and a glass of local wine
- Immerse yourself in local life and admire the decorative facades of the city’s Baroque buildings
- Choose from a morning, afternoon or evening departure
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Absorb the Baroque beauty of Lecce’s incredible architecture as you cruise the charming streets; listen to illuminating commentary from your guide and discover the rich historical heritage of Lecce. Sail past the ancient Roman amphitheater in Piazza San’Oronzo; marvel at the ornamental opulence of Basilica di Santa Croce; and soak up the lively atmosphere of Piazza del Duomo, home to prominent landmarks like Palazza Vescovile and Lecce Cathedral.
Weave your way down ambient side streets to gain fascinating insight into local culture. See locals go about their daily business and your guide shares intimate knowledge of cultural traditions. Browse shops selling artisan gifts; sample local specialties in popular restaurants; and stop for a smooth glass of Italian wine. Please note, all food and beverages are at your own expense.
After three hours of exploration, bid your guide farewell back at your Lecce hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each cycle rickshaw can accommodate 2 adults and 1 or 2 children up to 10 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands