Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Italian cooking class in a private estate in central Lecce
- Learn to create regional Pugliese specialties, like pasticiotto, from local sommeliers
- Enjoy your meal with a selection of fine wines, with all food and drinks included
- See the inside of a private 17th century palazzo
- Get an insider perspective on the region from close interactions with locals
Departure & Return
Meeting point under the arch of Porta Napoli
What To Expect
Using all local ingredients, learn how to craft a full lunch or dinner menu with an appetizer, pasta, meat, and dessert. A typical menu includes cream of broccoli with burrata and anchovies, cavalieri spaghetti with tomatoes, Negroamaro pot roast with creamed potatoes, and pasticiotto flan.
After you finish cooking, enjoy your meal with a selection of fine wine.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Have you got any dietary requirements?
- If you don't want to experience the cooking lesson and simply want to enjoy the atmosphere of the house while chatting with Mercedes, while she prepares your menu, you can ask for this option
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience