3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Saganaki Feta Cheese
With fresh tomato sauce and fresh herbs.
Spinach pie with fresh herbs and hand made filo pastry
Baked in traditional wood burning oven.
The famous Greek Salad
with feta cheese , extra virgin greek olive oil and capperi.
a greek kind of donuts served with pure local honey.
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road , Unnamed Road, Lefkada 311 00, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
Agios Ioannis Beach
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lefkada Cooking Training Club-Cooking Classes and Gastronomy Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lefkada Traditional Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lefkada Traditional Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lefkada Traditional Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lefkada Traditional Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLefkadaFood Tours - Ionian IslandsCooking Classes - Ionian IslandsWine Tastings - Ionian IslandsCategory