1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Jazz up your visit to Lille with a stylish ride in a vintage 2CV, perfect for first-time visitors to France’s fourth-largest city. Cruise past the top attractions of Old Lille, from Flemish Renaissance buildings to ornate fountains. Your driver doubles as guide, giving you an impressive run-down of the monument-filled center—designated France’s “City of Art and History.”
- A stylish guided tour through Lille in a vintage 2CV
- Discover France’s art-filled northern city on a hip ride through its historic center
- Tick off all the main attractions, from Flemish buildings to bustling public squares
- Listen to stories and legends from the famed northern city from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
After the tour - extra services
Departure & Return
Place Rihour , Pl. Rihour, 59800 Lille, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Place Rihour, Lille (in front of the palace)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Available after the tour, at an extra cost:
- Cart regional Trimmed away,2 possible formats : + €20 or €40
- Photo service for unforgettable memories : + € 10
- Stop Local Beer: + 5 € / pers
- Chocolate tasting in a traditional chocolate factory in Old Lille: + € 15 / pers
- Tasting of local products (sweet / savoury beer and liquor + ): + € 15 / pers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TradiBalade
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV - 1h00?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV - 1h00?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV - 1h00?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV - 1h00?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV - 1h00
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursArchitecture ToursClassic Car Tours Weddings & HoneymoonsCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLilleRomantic Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBus Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisArchitecture Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisClassic Car Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisRomantic Tours - BrugesBus Tours - BrugesArchitecture Tours - BrugesClassic Car Tours - BrugesRomantic Tours - BrusselsBus Tours - BrusselsArchitecture Tours - BrusselsClassic Car Tours - BrusselsCategory
Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)AqualudLa Manufacture de RoubaixLille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM) Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)Villa CavroisLe Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)Maison Folie Hospice d'HavréLa Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)