- Lisbon sailing tour
- Escape the city crowds for a relaxing experience on a boat
- Sample wine on board
- See landmarks along the water, such as World Heritage–listed Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery
Departure & Return
When arriving to Belem marina you will see ours MINIVAN STAND! that’s the meeting point where we make the check in. Our MINIVAN STAND has big orange and blue flags that say 'Rent a Boat' and 'Boat Tours'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is not allowed for the customers bring any alcohol drinks aboard, we prefer being ourselves to provide the drinks for your own safety. This is a boat and safety is our biggest concern.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent a Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff