- Private full-day tour of Lisbon
- Marvel at the ancient São Jorge Castle and Alfama neighborhood
- Admire Portuguese art in the Tile Museum and São Vicente de Fora Church
- Pleasure your palate with a delicious pastel de belem in Belém
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
- Round-trip hotel transport is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Head first to São Jorge Castle—an ancient fortress that reigns supreme from a hilltop—and admire Lisbon’s medieval vestiges from this lookout point. Discover a little-known church; explore the multi-cultural labyrinth of the Alfama neighborhood; and absorb the ambiance of Comércio Square, flanked by the Tagus River.
Purchase lunch at a restaurant recommended by your guide before proceeding to the Tile Museum—home to fine examples of ceramic tile making.
Admire the Baixa, Principe Real, and Barrio Alto neighborhoods; appreciate European treasures in the museum of São Roque Church; and browse the bespoke boutiques of Chiado.
Your final stop is the district of Belém—a coastal gem replete with beautiful architecture and famed for its exquisite pastel de nata tarts. Gaze at the elaborate Belém Tower (Torre de Belém)—considered a city symbol — and then visit Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (Jeronimos Monastery).
Your private tour concludes with drop-off at your Lisbon hotel after a full day of exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
- We recommend: Buy S. Jorge Castle online ticket in advance
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms