- Day trip to Arrabida and Sesimbra from Lisbon
- Drive along the Vasco da Gama Bridge, the longest in Europe!
- Enjoy free time in the fishing village of Sesimbra and relax at Portinho da Arrabida Beach
- Sample local wines at local and renowned wine-producers
- Admire views of Lisbon and the Atlantic from Arrabida Natural Park and Cristo Rei Sanctuary
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet our guide in front of the Hard Rock Cafe. Most of the times the guide will park the vehicle in a underground parking lot, so don't worry if you don't see any vehicles approaching.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, head to the northern shore of the Sado River and discover the beauty of Arrabida Natural Park. Climb to the tallest peak at 1,640 feet (500 meters) and gaze over the verdant park towards the Atlantic and the beaches below. Then, stop for a fresh seafood lunch (own expense) in the charming fishing town of Sesimbra. Spend more free time strolling along lively streets or continue for a walk along golden beaches.
Alongside your guide, explore one of Portugal’s oldest wineries, Casa Museu Jose Maria da Fonseca. After learning about wine production you’re ready for a wine tasting. Enjoy two regional wines with delicious tastes and aromatic bodies as you relax on the property.
Bust out your camera one more time as you stopover at Cristo Rei Sanctuary, a shrine dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ which was inaugurated in 1959. Then, capture a panoramic view of Lisbon from afar. Finally, hop aboard your minivan and return to central Lisbon where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- Visit to the vineyards in small groups are not guaranteed
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infant / child seats are mandatory for children aged 0-11. These are available on request if child age is advised at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Lisbon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms