8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve only got limited time in Lisbon, look no further than this express sightseeing tour, which covers multiple attractions and areas even on a time budget. Taking a private tour means that you’ll benefit from the undivided attention and insider knowledge of your guide as you travel between dispersed attractions in air-conditioned comfort, without having to worry about navigation.
- Cover more Lisbon highlights in less time on a private day trip
- Travel between Sintra and Cascais without having to hire a car
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Covid - Clean and Safe regulamented Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Just tell us were you are staying, we do pick up at your place
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Cab TT Tours, Unipessoal, Lda.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon Sintra Cascais (Best Solution Tour) Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Sintra Cascais (Best Solution Tour) Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon Sintra Cascais (Best Solution Tour) Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Sintra Cascais (Best Solution Tour) Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lisbon Sintra Cascais (Best Solution Tour) Private Tour
12 hours 5 minutes
14 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
NazaréTagus River (Rio Tejo)Berlengas IslandsEstrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches)Avenida da LiberdadeBasilica da EstrelaQuinta Do GradilChalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio)Vasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)Park of the Nations (Parque das Nações)Lisboa Story CentreBairro AltoRossio Square (Praça de Dom Pedro IV)Lisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)El Corte InglésLapa