- Take a full-day tour of Portugal’s Alentejo region from Lisbon
- Stop at Almendres Cromlech, the historic city of Evora, and Monsaraz
- Learn about the history of each city and the Alentejo region from your guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms