- Full-day trip to Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré, and Óbidos from Lisbon
- Visit the Sanctuary of Fátima, where children reported visions of the Virgin Mary in 1917
- Explore UNESCO-listed Batalha Monastery, a 14th-century Gothic masterpiece
- Visit the fishing village of Nazaré and enjoy time for a fish lunch (own expense)
- Stroll around medieval Óbidos village and try the local 'ginjinha' liqueur
- Air-conditioned minivan transport including hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group of eight participants or fewer
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Tourism Information Office at Palácio Foz, in Restauradores Square.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On route, hear about this revered place, where in 1917, three children reported seeing apparitions of the Virgin Mary. As news of the visions spread, Fátima grew in stature, becoming one of the world's greatest places of pilgrimage.
On arrival, absorb the spiritual atmosphere, and explore the Sanctuary of Fatima, centered on the Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima, and monuments and chapels.
Continue to Batalha to visit the UNESCO-listed Batalha Monastery, constructed to mark the Portuguese victory over Castile in the 1385 Battle of Aljubarrota.
After admiring this magnificent late-Gothic church, with its chapels and cloisters, continue to the fishing town of Nazaré, and treat yourself to a fresh fish lunch (own expense).
Visit the Nazaré chapel said to commemorate a local life-saving miracle, and then follow the Atlantic coastal road to Óbidos. Delight in this medieval walled village, and delve down its cobbled streets to shop for handicrafts and taste ginjinha, the locally favored liqueur made from cherry-like ginja berries.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off at your Lisbon hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Around Lisbon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend this private tour if visiting Fatima, Batalha, Nazare, or Obidos." See review