8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t let limited time stop you discovering more of central Portugal. This express day trip, which is designed with time-pressed travelers in mind, covers four towns in just one day. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle minimizes transit time compared to public transport, while the insider knowledge of your guide ensures you understand the importance of historical landmarks.
- See more of Portugal in less time on a day trip
- An ideal choice for first-time visitors on a time budget
- Travel between dispersed towns in air-conditioned comfort
- Letting someone else drive gives you more time to focus on the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Covid - Clean and Safe regulamented Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Just tell us were you are staying, we do pick up at your place
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Cab TT Tours, Unipessoal, Lda.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fátima Batalha Nazaré and Óbidos Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fátima Batalha Nazaré and Óbidos Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fátima Batalha Nazaré and Óbidos Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fátima Batalha Nazaré and Óbidos Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Fátima Batalha Nazaré and Óbidos Private Tour
5 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Belém Palace (Palacio de Belém)National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)ÉvoraSão Vicente de Fora MonasteryAmoreiras Shopping CenterPark of the Nations (Parque das Nações)Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)Berlengas IslandsEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)National Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Casa Fernando PessoaMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Sintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)Lisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)NazaréNational Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches)José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Benfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)