- Explore Lisbon in a tuk tuk: avoid walking up the city’s steep hills
- Private tour lets you explore at your pace and stop as often as you like
- Gain insight into the city and receive insider tips from a local guide
- Travel further and explore the Alfama, Bairro Alto, and Chiado districts
Departure & Return
Please let us know where you want your pick-up. Pick-up anywhere within the city center. After the tour, we can drop you off at the same place or anywhere in the city center.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sardinha do Bairro Tuk Tuk & Van Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As the terrain of Lisbon is very hilly, a tuk tuk tour is a necessity." See review