4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in Lisbon with a 4-hour, private tour that takes in the very best of the city. Enjoy the convenience of hotel or port transfers, work with your personal knowledgeable driver to create the perfect itinerary for your interests and experience Portuguese history and culture firsthand. Walk the narrow streets of the picturesque Alfama district and take in sweeping views from a hilltop castle. See the scenic coast of Belém and a UNESCO-recognized monastery, or find the best places to sample Portugal’s iconic egg tarts.
- 4-hour custom tour of Lisbon with a private driver
- Experience the parts of the city that interest you most
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure
- Free port or hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Wifi on board
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
All Monuments and Museums entry fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We offer pickup at hotel, cruise port or airport
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gold Compass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lisbon Half Day Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraShopping Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraHalf-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisShopping Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictShopping Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Bairro AltoNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Tram 28National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Chalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Praça da FigueiraAjuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)Basilica da EstrelaNational Sanctuary of Christ the King (Cristo Rei)Berlengas IslandsSanto Amaro Docks (Docas de Santo Amaro)Estádio da LuzCarlos Lopes Pavilion (Pavilhao Carlos Lopes)Praça Martim MonizVasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)NazaréCarmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)Baixa District (Lower Town)