9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private guide and accompaniment to all monuments
Pick up and drop off at the Hotel
Clean and Safe Certificate
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Administration Harbor Lisbon, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1399-012 Lisboa, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kitzel Tours Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour of Lisbon in a private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour of Lisbon in a private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour of Lisbon in a private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour of Lisbon in a private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour of Lisbon in a private tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonBus Tours - SintraCity Tours - SintraAudio Guides - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraBus Tours - CascaisCity Tours - CascaisAudio Guides - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictCity Tours - Setubal DistrictAudio Guides - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)São Vicente de Fora MonasteryChalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Electricity Museum (Museu da Electricidade)Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)Águas Livres AqueductTomarAmoreiras Shopping CenterMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraThe Escape Hunt ExperiencePalmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela)Estádio da LuzLisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Gulbenkian GardenSanta Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Montejunto Mountain (Serra de Montejunto)LapaPalace of the Marquises of FronteiraLisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)