Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Good walking shoes are recommended as we walked through the towns, up and down hill." See review