8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The magical landscapes of Sintra are reminiscent of a fairy tale. Maximize your time among Sintra’s UNESO-listed monuments on a full-day trip from Lisbon. Alongside a guide, you’ll marvel at the colorful architecture of Pena Palace, absorb the charm of Sintra Village and admire sweeping vistas from Europe’s westernmost point, Cabo da Roca. En route back to Lisbon, you’ll stop at the quaint fishing village of Cascais to enjoy its coastal splendor. Round-trip transportation from your Lisbon hotel is included.
- Full-day trip to Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais from Lisbon
- Visit magnificent monuments like Pena Palace
- Enjoy spectacular views from Europe's westernmost point, Cabo da Roca
- Admire the charm of Sintra Village and Cascais
- Round-trip transportation from your Lisbon hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Air bnb, Apartments
- Humberto Delgado Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY I GO PORTUGAL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLisbonBus Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraBus Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Lisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)Benfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)Tagus River (Rio Tejo)Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Sintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)Palace of the Marquises of FronteiraEstorilSanta Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)São Vicente de Fora MonasteryAvenida da LiberdadeMuseum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)National Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Amoreiras Shopping CenterBica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraFado in Chiado