- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed village of Sintra from Lisbon
- Marvel at spectacular landmarks like Pena Palace and Sintra National Palace
- Admire the coastal splendor of Cascais Bay and Cape Roca
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included from Lisbon
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Eduardo VII Park in Marquês de Pombal (Bus Terminal) Directions: Small kiosk made of glass - Cityrama, Eduardo VII Park, 1070-051 Lisboa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Pena Palace might be closed on specific days of the year; alternatively, you will enjoy a visit to the Queluz Palace
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum passenger required to run - 6 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.