8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Saved to wishlist!
Driver / guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional)
Avoiding of the entrances queues
Transportation by private air-conditioned minivan
Entrance tickets to monuments
Food and beverage expenses
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
The transfer will be done in a seven seater new Van, about 45 minutes before the Tour. I´m available on Whatsapp for any information.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/23/2021 - 7/18/2023
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Easy Going Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra Private Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra Private Tour Full Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands