8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Sintra, Cabo da Roca, and Cascais on a full-day, small group tour from Lisbon that explores palaces, gardens, and gorgeous historic architecture. See the romantic Pena National Palace, stand at Europe's westernmost point, then stroll the seaside village of Cascais, with a picturesque blend of historic fortifications and palm-lined beaches. Group size is limited to eight people to ensure personal service, and the day includes a flexible mix of guided tours and independent time to explore.
- See the historic villages of Sintra and Cascais
- Explore beautifully-preserved town centers
- Visit Pena National Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pickup and drop-off at Lisbon hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pena National Palace ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please inform your Hotel or address for the pick up.
we make pick up´s in all hotels or adress in central Lisbon.
the pick up time will be informed - in the day before - by email!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- tour in english
- Most travelers can participate
- It is mandatory to use a mask inside the van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lisbon Meeting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There is not excess time at any destination which may be a negative for some travelers as the day feels a bit rushed." See review
- "Knew importance of arriving early at Sintra and to get us through the castle quickly." See review
- "Traveling with two small children could be a little challenging but he made it easy and comfortable for all." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra and Cascais Small-Group Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLisbonBus Tours - SintraNature and Wildlife - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraBus Tours - CascaisNature and Wildlife - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictNature and Wildlife - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Lisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio)Pillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilFoz Palace (Palacio Foz)Vasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Bairro AltoLisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)São Vicente de Fora MonasteryCarmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Palace of the Marquises of FronteiraPraça da FigueiraMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Miradouro da GraçaPrincipe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Quinta Do GradilCosta da CaparicaCastelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Avenida da Liberdade