- Tour Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais, and more, all in one day
- A private tour gives you the chance to customize your itinerary
- Get up close and personal with UNESCO-listed Sintra’s palaces
- Round-trip minivan transportation makes for stress-free logistics
Departure & Return
amazing day 4U - Tours & Tickets Store
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received upon booking, but the reservation will be subject to availability and will be confirmed as soon as possible.
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours prior to the activity for the exact boarding time and time (usually between 08:00 and 08:45 hours).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick-up at your hotel (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (downtown). It may be necessary to reach a standard boarding point (ie in the areas of Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha). The Parque das Nações area is not available to be removed.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Remember that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (maximum two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ON REQUEST ONLY (subject to availability).
- Please note that babies and children occupy a seat.
- Children's seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate only applies when accompanied by at least 1 paying adult.
- Maximum 4 people per vehicle.
- It is a good idea to wear sneakers or other appropriate walking shoes and bring a water bottle. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 people are required per booking: cancellation upon confirmation is possible if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will receive an alternative or full refund.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (eg heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled unless there are warnings and warnings by official bodies.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sporting and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However, we will always offer alternatives to avoid such situations; One is to change the collection and delivery locations. Unfortunately, this can be transmitted without notice.
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If canceled due to lack of travelers, we will offer a different date / experience or full refund.
- This tour / activity will have up to 4 travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY amazing day 4U - Crocodilo Peregrino, Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.