6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Sintra with your own private guide on a full-day tour from Lisbon. See monuments including Pena National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira—both UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Moorish Castle (Castle dos Mouros), and Montserrate Palace. Take in the scenery of Sintra's traditional towns and coastline, and have lunch on the waterfront. Decide which monuments you want to tour, or simply view the landmarks from the outside.
- Explore Sintra in an efficient and relaxed manner
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airbnb, Apartments. Trainstation, etc.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jump in tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra or Sintra - Cascais Private Tour (from Lisbon) ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra or Sintra - Cascais Private Tour (from Lisbon) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Getting picked up earlier which meant getting dropped off earlier helped with avoiding traffic on the roads and less amount of people in some stops." See review
- "The place is very crowded, having a personal guide helped a lot." See review
- "Our private tour was well worth the money on our visit to this beautiful place!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra or Sintra - Cascais Private Tour (from Lisbon)
6 to 8 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraNature and Wildlife - SintraWalking Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisNature and Wildlife - CascaisWalking Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictNature and Wildlife - Setubal DistrictWalking Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Monastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Vasco da Gama Shopping CenterPillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilNazaréNational Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Bica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica)Praça Martim MonizChiadoPraça da FigueiraTomarCastelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Marquis of Pombal Square (Praca do Marques de Pombal)Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)Miradouro da GraçaNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)The Escape Hunt Experience25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Chalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Restauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Lisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)