- Sightseeing Segway tour of Lisbon
- Glide through Lisbon's historic neighborhood Alfama with your local guide
- Ride past beautiful Lisbon landmarks like Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, Castelo de São Jorge and the Tagus River
- Visit shops to taste delicious local food including ice cream and pastries
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Suitable for all levels – no experience necessary!
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Boost Portugal - Rua dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa Directions: Closest metro station is either Baixa Chiado (Blue and Green Line) or Rossio (Green Line).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your friendly guide to some of Lisbon’s most magnificent monuments. Wheel your way to Alfama, one of Lisbon’s oldest and most charming neighborhoods. Here, learn about the area’s history while rolling down its narrows cobblestone alleys and meeting local shopkeepers.
Glide on over to the stunning Sé de Lisboa Cathedral, one of the most visited landmarks in Lisbon. Listen closely as your guide gives you a crash course in Portuguese architecture, pointing out the mix of different influences, like Gothic and Baroque styles. You won’t want to miss what’s next—the medieval Castelo de São Jorge. Put your Segway into high gear to zoom up the hill upon which this stunning work of architecture is perched. From here, snap a few photos of the spectacular view that stretches all the way to the Tagus River.
Then, get to know Lisbon’s local characters when you meet local shop owners in town. Finally, try a sampling of local Portuguese cuisine, such as pastries, ice cream, and ginjinha (a local liqueur). Ask your guide any remaining questions you may have, as you make your way back to the meeting point, where your Segway tour of Lisbon ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people to operate this activity. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- All participants must have between 45Kg and 118Kg (99.20 pounds and 260.14 pounds); and minimum of 1.5meters (4.9 feet).
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sigh a Statement of Responsability for children up to 17years old upon arrival.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- All customers with reservation must check in 15min prior to the tour start. If the group is more than 15 minutes late, their reservation will be automatically cancelled without any rescheduling or refund.
- Our tours operate in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordantly. The company provides ponchos.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boost Portugal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms