Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the bustle of the city on a scenic half-day tour from Ljubljana to Lake Bled. Over six hours, accompany your guide and small group on a ride through the dramatic Slovenia’s countryside to explore stunning natural settings and main attractions like Bled Castle (or the medieval town of Radovljica in the winter time). Finish with an optional relaxing float on Bled Lake by Pletna boat before heading back to Ljubljana.
- Learn about the area’s culture and history from a local guide
- Take a boat ride on Bled Lake to Slovenia’s only true island
- Roundtrip transport from Ljubljana hotel included
- Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Snack with local bites !!! (new in 2020)
Entrance fees (Bled castle: 13 €, Pletna boat ride: 15)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up travelers in front of InterContinental Hotel Ljubljana, Levstikov trg and STIC - Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (Address: Krekov Trg 10). Contact us to confirm these pickup locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please allow 10-15 min for pickup because guides need to collect guest from multiple pickup locations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bled Lake with island and castle - small group - day trip from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bled Lake with island and castle - small group - day trip from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bled Lake with island and castle - small group - day trip from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bled Lake with island and castle - small group - day trip from Ljubljana
10 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledHalf-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteHistorical Tours - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperHistorical Tours - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperCategory
Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)MetelkovaNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Ljubljana Castle FunicularMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)